The Vision to Innovate
The Thumbay Group, UAE is a diversified international business conglomerate with its headquarters in DIFC – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Venturing into new avenues of service with missionary zeal, the Thumbay Group has over the past decade spread its wings of excellence in various fields of social and business endeavors. What started in 1998 with the establishment of the Thumbay Group at Ajman, UAE by its founder, a visionary and third generation business entrepreneur from India, Dr. Thumbay Moideen, blossomed into a diversified business conglomerate with operations across 20 sectors including Education, Healthcare, Medical Research, Diagnostics, Retail Pharmacy, Health Communications, Retail Optical, Wellness, Nutrition Stores, Hospitality, Real Estate, Publishing, Technology, Media, Events, Medical Tourism, Trading and Marketing & Distribution.
Strategic Plan 2023
- Gulf Medical University to introduce engineering and management courses after MOHE Approval
- 3 New University campuses in 3 countries
- Plans to expand the hospital chain to at least 15 in U.A.E and other countries in the next 5 years.
- Thumbay Academic Hospital network to have a total of 1000 beds in the UAE, 1500 beds in India and 750 beds in the Gulf and Africa
- Housing projects in Gulf Medical University campus: hotel, separate boys/girls hostels and staff accommodation
- Coming soon: best medical library and largest museum in the country
- 25 Thumbay Labs
- 100 Thumbay Pharmacies
- 40 ZO&MO opticals
- 100 Blends & Brews Coffee Shops
- 25 body & Soul Health Club’s
- 50 Nutri Plus Vita store’s
- 25,000 Team members